Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I add my biography?
If you are listed in the database, please feel free to submit your biography to simon[at]celebratepanto.co.uk. Production titles should be formatted using single quotation marks.
- Why are some entries more detailed than others?
Each pantomime profile is created by the venue in which the pantomime is being presented or the pantomime's producer. Some venues choose to share more information than others.
- I want to contact someone listed on the database, can you help?
Unfortunately we are unable to make contact with performers, producers, creatives and technical teams on your behalf.
- Can I use the database's pictures for my project?
No. All images on the National Database of Pantomime Performance are copyright the production's venue or producer.
- I want to learn more about the database. Who should I contact?
All enquiries should be addressed to: simon[at]celebratepanto.co.uk
- How much does it cost to add my details?
The National Database of Pantomime Performance is a free to use resource that prides itself on being independent. Due to this, there is no cost involved in submitting information to be included. We are extremely grateful for financial support from the Society for Theatre Research and time volunteered by everyone involved with the project.
- I've found a mistake / error. Who should I contact?
If you have found a mistake or error on the site, please email simon[at]celebratepanto.co.uk.
- What do I do if my pantomime isn't listed?
The National Database of Pantomime Performance aims to list every professional pantomime playing in the UK. If you know of a pantomime not represented, or would like yours to be added, please contact simon[at]celebratepanto.co.uk.